Join us - Become a Member!
Charlotte Dog Training Club is a Not for Profit Volunteer Organization.
CDTC Code of Ethics
You may apply for membership at Charlotte Dog Training Club after meeting one of the following requirements: (Please review the requirements below before submitting Membership Applications)
- Successful completion of two Companion Dog training sessions at CDTC within the previous 24 months of your application date. You must have attended at least four classes per session to be considered.
- You have previously placed an AKC Companion Dog Title on a dog (e.g., obedience, agility, rally or tracking) and have successfully completed one class at CDTC.
Membership in the Charlotte Dog Training Club offers the following advantages:
- Advance Registration and Reduced Class Fees for our club’s full range of obedience, rally, agility and tracking classes
- Unstructured Ring Time (Open Ring) for training during class sessions
- Mini-sessions on specialized topics such as clicker training, weave pole performance, attention training and retrieving
- AKC sanctioned agility, obedience, rally and scent work trials
- Canine Good Citizen (CGC) and Therapy Dog International (TDI) testing
- Obedience and agility seminars presented by nationally recognized trainers
- Annual awards recognizing AKC performance titles earned throughout the year
- Opportunities to meet, socialize and train with other dog enthusiasts in the Charlotte area
Annual Dues and Membership Responsibilities:
- Annual dues are $25 for a single membership and $30 for a family membership.
- The club operates solely through the efforts of our volunteers. In order to be able to offer reduced class fees to its members, any member who is actively using the facility to train, either in classes or unstructured training, is asked to help set up or take down mats, gating and equipment as needed each session. Club members should also be available to help at club sponsored trials and events.
ATTENTION New Member Applicants - PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE NOTIFICATION THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED
Send Membership Questions to: email@example.com